Band Of Smoking [Aces]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band Of Smoking [Aces]

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for X Inquisitor Mata X

Go down 
+4
Layla
Lockdown
mihai is here
Panther
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Panther

Application for X Inquisitor Mata X Empty
PostSubject: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Before I start the application I want to point out the fact that I am making this application for a friend cause he is on vacation and he has connection to the internet by using a mobile device and this keeps him from accessing some sites like forums so he can't make an application atm but he can play guild wars tho

List IGN's Profession(All of Them & their PvE Ranks) (Minimum Rank 5 Needed in all Pve titles for invite, May be higher depending on profession):

X Inquisitor Mata X (Monk), SS-10, LB-8, Ebon-9, Norn-10, Asura-10, Deld-10

Myria Lightbringer (Mesmer) , SS-7, LB-8, Ebon-3, Norn-3, Asura-7, Deld-5

Lt Banana (Assassin) , SS-7, LB-0, Ebon-5, Norn-7, Asura-10, Deld-9

Mata Bicho (Ranger) , SS-10, LB-8, Ebon-6, Norn-5, Asura-7, Deld-10

Bananas Jr (Dervish) , SS-8, LB-4, Ebon-3, Norn-5, Asura-4, Deld-5

I Haz Ritualizt (Ritualist) , SS-0, LB-0, Ebon-0, Norn-0, Asura-0, Deld-0

Para Luvs Shout (Paragon)(lvl 9) , SS-4, LB-0, Ebon-0, Norn-0, Asura-0, Deld-0

List Elite Area experience and the Roles you know:

FoW: (T1, T2, MT, EoE, UA, VoS(cuz VoS>100b), MoP)

DoA: (Mes Spike)

UWSc: (Spike, SoS, LT, T1,2,3,4) (Solo T1: no) (Duo's: no)

Dungeons Sc's: Kath(sinway, manlyway), RRagars(sinway, manlyway), CoF(sinway), Ooze(sinway), Darkrime(Sinway), Fmaw(Sinway, RoJway), Sepulchre(sinway), Ravens(sinway, RoJway), Bogroot(Sinway, manlyway), SoO(RoJway, Dervway, Sinway, he also helped at creating SoOsc after the nerf), Oolas(sinway, necroway), Arachni(sinway), Slavers(mesway), Snowman(sinway)

Faction Sc's: Urgoz, Deep

PvP: Jq, FA, TA, RA, Codex, HA, GvG, AB

Do you have Ventrillo Software? Do you have a microphone/Headset?
Yes, Yes/Yes

How did you find out about Aces?
He found out from his best friend, the unique and only, ME (Tibi aka Panther Blaack), he also was in YaWn ally Smile .

Do you know anyone in Aces?
He knows me Smile.
Cristian(not sure if Cristian remembers him tho).

Are you or Have you ever been in YaWn Ally? Did you leave on good Terms and what were your reasons for leaving?
He was in Epic but Epic leaved YaWn alli cuz they wanted to be able to spamm recruit.

What guilds have you been a member of? Did you leave on good terms and what were your reasons for leaving? (List past 3months)
[Epic]

Please list any other information about yourself and a brief note telling us why you should be considered by Aces for an invitation
Ok, so he is portuguesse, he likes singing, he is very sociable and he should be in this guild cause he can't stand the fact that he is not in the same ally with me ;p ( but that's just what I think), he says he should be in this guild cause he likes [Aces], he likes [YaWn] ally and he's also sick of [Epic]

+1 from me cause I know him very good and I know he's a great player
Back to top Go down
mihai is here
Guild
Guild
mihai is here

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Nice Tibi!!You are a great friend,and another roumain will be nice(I think so he is roumain) Very Happy.
Anyway application is nice....I can say only +1!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lockdown
Guild
Guild
Lockdown

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 am

IMO you need to get ur sin's Ebon up some and really work on ur Rit's Ranks. If you are planning on getting into DoASC u might wanna get ur SS/LB ranks up too

+! from me
Back to top Go down
Layla
Guild
Guild
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 am

+1 for me you may wanna catch this weekend event to boost your rep pts. on your rit. other than that looks good.
Back to top Go down
kkpizzle

kkpizzle

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Thx for the app. for the most part the ranks do meet our reqs. lets give others a chance to leave there comments. +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Sin Gets In
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Sin Gets In

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Thx mate for your app. We will move this app to trial as many have said +1 and no negative comments.

Thanks again and we will try to set up a trial.
Back to top Go down
Amberlyn

Amberlyn

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 pm

+1 for meh
Back to top Go down
Requiem Dagger
Officers
Officers
Requiem Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 pm

panther is this guy still interested in joining?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for X Inquisitor Mata X   Application for X Inquisitor Mata X Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for X Inquisitor Mata X
Page 1 of 1