Band Of Smoking [Aces]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band Of Smoking [Aces]

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B A Legends Application

Go down 
+4
Mage
Panther
Lees Shadow Walker
B A Legends
8 posters
AuthorMessage
B A Legends

B A Legends Application Empty
PostSubject: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:39 pm

List IGN's Profession(All of Them & their PvE Ranks) (Minimum Rank 5 Needed in all Pve titles for invite, May be higher depending on profession):

B A Legends (Assassin) R10 Ebon, R10 Norn, R7 Asuran R7 Dwarven, R2 Sweet xD haha

B A H E R O E S (Warrior) Max: Asuran, Ale Hound, Gaurdian, Skill Hunter, VQ'er, Protector, Cartographer.. Not that it really matters.

L C S U P E R (Necromancer) Max: Survivor, Party Animal, R7 Agent, R7 Asuran

Lumber Bear (Ritualist) R8 Lightbringer

Merry Bear (Mesmer) Usually use her for LT, not Keystone.

Super Bear Cakes (Elementalist) Usually use her for E/Mo. R7 Lightbringer from DoA, Nothing else notable.

Woo Fearless (Dervish) R7 Asuran, R6 Dwarven, R6 Norn, R5 Agent, VoS in FoW.

M C Swaggerton (Ranger) T1/T2 Coming soon!

List Elite Area experience and the Roles you know:

FoW: VoS, kinda know MoP, EoE of course, and T1/T2

DoA: A little training on Gloom Solo/Tanking in DoA, Exp. E/Mo.

UWSc: E/Mo, SoS, Spiker, LT, T1, T2, T3, T4 (Solo T1: Nope!) (Duo's: Yes)

Dungeons Sc's: Frostmaw's (Solo), Ooze (Solo), Kath (Solo), Darkrime (Solo), Rragars (kinda know solo) Oola's (Solo) Soosc Sinway, Bogroots Sinway, Ravens Sinway, Snowman (Solo)

Faction Sc's: Urgoz, Deep

PvP: FA

Do you have Ventrillo Software? Do you have a microphone/Headset?
I have Vent, and I have a mic.

How did you find out about Aces?
Kirby Commander!

Do you know anyone in Aces?
Sure don't.

Are you or Have you ever been in YaWn Ally? Did you leave on good Terms and what were your reasons for leaving?
I've been in YaWn when I was the TCKL Leader, we also left on good terms.

What guilds have you been a member of? Did you leave on good terms and what were your reasons for leaving? (List past 3months)
Left on good terms with every guild. BonD, TCKL, Zraw, HiDE, GOLD, SMF.. and my reasons for leaving were either they talked about things they didn't do.. or had people in the guild that didn't like me.

Please list any other information about yourself and a brief note telling us why you should be considered by Aces for an invitation
I've been speed clearing a long time, I've cleared with some good guilds, I've taught a lot of people how to speed clear, and I do what I say I can do.
Back to top Go down
Lees Shadow Walker
Guild
Guild
Lees Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 am

Very strong app. Nice ranks and exp in many areas. I just want to talk to Zraw to make sure they do not have a problem with you joining. Since you said you left on good terms this shouldn't be a problem. afro
Back to top Go down
B A Legends

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 am

they probably don't remember, i was there very shortly with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Panther

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 am

you should post EoTN ranks first dude leave ur other achievements for the end we don't really care about them but when someone sees that you maxed those titles will think that you might be a good player and I think you know that so I don't blame you for listing them. Anyway I would like you to post all EoTN ranks on these charrs. So far it looks really good +1
Back to top Go down
Mage
Officers
Officers

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am

Strong app, Think i did a few Uw's with you in zraw, I recognise you from somewhere at least, +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Toni
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 pm

need a few more inputs to put u to trial ready +1 for me btw
Back to top Go down
ligthing realic
Officers
Officers

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:16 pm

strong ranks ,nice job mate +1 from me
Back to top Go down
X Bonaqua X
Guild
Guild

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:56 am

good character diversity, knowledge of most aspects of SC's. Can Emo for DoA (GG)
/+1
Back to top Go down
Requiem Dagger
Officers
Officers
Requiem Dagger

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 am

nice app! all ranks and experience are great so its a +1 from me and seeing as everyone else's responses are good too then we can move you to trial, good luck!
Back to top Go down
B A Legends

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:27 pm

sure, go ahead and pm me in game or something. i'll be online tonight, for awhile at least.
Back to top Go down
Lees Shadow Walker
Guild
Guild
Lees Shadow Walker

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:17 am

When you get back just pm when you are ready for a trial and I will try to set one up ^^ afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B A Legends Application   B A Legends Application Empty

Back to top Go down

B A Legends Application
Page 1 of 1